Destined to become a residential and holiday getaway for Saudi locals and tourist. Ajwan Resort master plan designed to be a gated waterfront mixed-use project focused on building a unique and diversified residential, commercial and leisure elements in a harmonious layout.
- • Launch Year: 2008.
- • Investment Size: USD 660 million.
- • Project Type: water front mixed-use development.
- • Area: 1,000,000 square meters.
- • Component: offers private water-front residential units, buildings and commercial units.
- • Facilities: beachfront hotel with mooring and marina services.
- • Investors Returns: Estimated IRR of 27%.
- • Location: Half Moon Bay, Eastern Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- • Exit: Asset is currently under management.
GO TO WEBSITE